Jumat, 24 September 2010

That Everybody is Unique

Well, this is a little story about a person I hate most. A person I haven't respect most. He did something bad, something unfair, to another person that I love most, as I am his copy-cat. This treated unfairly person is my role model, automatically, and yes I feel that I have a lot of same things. Personality, vision, even destiny or career path! Haha.

Okay done with the person I love, back to the person I hate. As I told, he did something unfairly. But, I am not such a grudging person that always seeking for revenge. I really appreciate that EVERYBODY IS UNIQUE. Yess.

What did I do when I hate a person? As I wrote, I just marked him/her and have no respect for 'em. Simply, I will do things carefully when its related with 'em. And this is what I do with the person I hate.

Everybody have their own good-side and bad-side. And this person I hate, is a great agent of change. People around him always laugh for his ideas, which I thought was a genius, visionaries, brave, and crazy. He also is a diligent person. This personality really helps him remain in a great position as he always keep looked smart and knowledgeable, even people really wants to tromp him and crush him to death. But, he is not a good manager. He is a dictator. His plan usually just involved a few person he trusted a lot, and that's maximum. And he have no fear and no mercy to people that don't want to cooperate with him. Yeah as he did. Haha.

Eventough, I really 'love' a controversy character. This 'love' word means I really like to learn about 'em. World would be boring, I bet, of everybody always think 'usually', 'very carefully', and 'fear of change'. And this controversy person, usually thinks in other way that not everybody did, and not everybody could accept. And I believe some of this unusual thinkings, will lead us to a big change - positively.

He is a visionaries, that was I love most. And he is brave enough to fight and deal with risks for his ideas. This another one I loved. He didn't just speak about plan, he act. What a unique person even I still can't give him a respect as he kick(s/ed) everybody (he considered) fight against him.

As this story I told, I salute you for your latest brilliant idea. Err.. sorry. Your latest brilliant work. I appreciate you as a visionaries. Hope you will be a better person, and be saved in your post-great position job. Congratulation, Sir.

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar