
I agree with one user's review in Internet Movies Database. He said, a good horror movie is a movie that left its horror even for the aftertaste. A great opinion. And that's all I've been having since the first second I put my ass on the cinema's couch. Totally, that was the creepiest horror movie I've ever seen I swear. I've never been this paranoid ever. It was so real and really undressed my manliness. I couldn't keep my eyes open for the whole movie.
I am here not to give you a synopsis, which you can get easily somewhere else. I am just going to give some of my opinions. Well, I think they did it perfectly. The pictures they took, the tone (you know, the color? it really matters) they picked, and of course the sound effect (how could you possibly make a horror movie without sounds? haha).. perfect!! I love how they made me shocked when the creatures showed - of course when I was unprepared. And how they put high volume to made me more shocked. I screamed once damn -_-
And the last important thing, it makes me become paranoid - 'til today. The aftertaste is awesome that I couldn't sleep easily and reduced spending time awake at night even in holiday.
Nice job, I put every thumbs on my body for the director!
Overall rating: 9/10
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar